Highest Selling Private Guided Tour
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
Duration : 06 Days / 05 Nights
The Royal Tiger With Golden Triangle promises to be the most memorable tour of Rajasthan for you. While on tour capture the true spirit of wildlife, experiencing a jungle safari at Tiger Park in Ranthambore. Pay a memorable visit to the unparalleled Taj Mahal that leaves tourists spellbound by its beauty. Ride up to Amber Fort on a caparisoned and painted elephant.
This tour is designed especially to give maximum opportunity to see and photograph wildlife especially tigers in a short duration.
Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination
Golden Triangle With Ranthambore Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in DelhiUpon arrival in Delhi, you are greeted by our tour executive and transferred to your hotel room, where you stay overnight.
Day 2: DelhiAfter breakfast, you depart for Dilli Darshan (Delhi sightseeing). Today, you visit Qutub Minar- the second tallest minaret of India and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Humayun’s tomb- a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where eminent Mughal rulers rest in peace; lakshmi Narayan Temple and India Gate. In the afternoon, you explore Old Delhi and its popular attractions like Chandni Chowk, Rajghat and Jama Masjid. By late evening, you return to the hotel room and stay overnight.
Day 3: Delhi - AgraLeave for Agra this morning after breakfast. This 4-5 hours road trip will take you to one of the Seven Wonders of the World by UNESCO; Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, this iconic white structure is an epitome of true love and perfection. Taj Mahal is big enough to take a whole day of a traveler. You further move in to your hotel room and stay overnight.
Day 4: Agra - Fatehpur Sikari - RanthamboreThis morning, after breakfast you leave for Ranthambore and you stopover in Fatehpur Sikri. On your arrival in Ranthambore, you check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. Stay overnight in the room.
Day 5: RanthamboreYou leave for morning safari in Ranthambore National Park and return to the hotel room for breakfast. Afternoon safari is also to be experienced in the jungle. As the day comes to an end, you come back to the room and stay overnight.
Day 6: Ranthambore - JaipurUpon breakfast, you are transferred to Jaipur. And as you reach Jaipur, you check in to your hotel room and spend the rest of time at leisure. Further, you stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 7: JaipurAfter refreshing breakfast, you explore the ‘Pink City’ Jaipur. Top attractions of the city are Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jag Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. You come back to the room by late evening and stay overnight.
Day 8: Jaipur - DelhiYou are served palatable breakfast in the morning. In the afternoon, you head towards Delhi Airport by road and continue your own journey.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort*.(Subject to Availability)
- 3 Hrs Jungle Safari In A Canter
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.