World Heritage Sites - Agra - Taj Mahal - Night Viewing
Night viewing of Taj Mahal has been allowed from 28th November, 2004 for five nights in a month including the Full Moon night and two days before and two days after except Fridays and month of Ramzan as per the order of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. The night viewing of Taj Mahal is opened from 8-30 p.m. to 12-30 in eight batches of 50 persons for half an hour duration. The visitors of the night viewing of Taj Mahal have to report at Shilpagram complex half an hour in advance of the viewing time. The entry is allowed from the Eastern Gate of the Taj Mahal only after security check near the Eastern gate. The visitors have to keep their luggage at the counter fee of cost. No video camera is allowed in side the monument during the night viewing.
The night viewing tickets of Taj Mahal can be purchased from the Booking Counter located in the office of Archaeological Survey of India, Agra Circle, 22 The Mall, Agra, Uttar Pradesh in between 10-00 am to 6-00 p.m. one day in advance of the date of night viewing. The night viewing ticket can be cancelled in the Booking counter of ASI at 22 The Mall, Agra on the same date of viewing upto 1.00 p.m.with cancellation charge of 25% of the ticket.
Timing8:30 PM – 12:30 AM for 5 days a month (Full Moon Nights)
- A scanned copy of passport.
- A Scanned copy of visa to India.
- Name and address of hotel / guest house in Agra where you will be staying and how long.
- Name address of hotel/ guest house of your stay prior to arriving in Agra.
- Your home address, cell phone or home phone numbers.
- Valid e-mail address and cell number in India, if you have one.
- The cost of ticket and handling fee is $ 29.00 each.
- Cash / check only. Please deposit Tickest Amount at least five days prior to arrival in Agra.
- If you prefer the ticket/s to be delivered to your hotel in Agra, please add $ 6.00 delivery expense.
- Or you may collect the ticket/s from Agra office on the day of visit or one day prior to visit.
- The tickets are non transferable.
- Ticket and fees are non refundable.