Highest Selling Private Guided Tour
Destination Covered: Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Duration : 02 Day
Visit the Taj Mahal and other World Heritage Sites in Agra on an overnight tour from Delhi by Car. Experience a sunset and a sunrise at India's most famous monument, which is considered to be one of the world’s most beautiful architectural creations.
Tour to Agra by private airconditioned car (Same Day return trip to Agra)
Taj mahal Ovenight Tour available by car from Jaipur.
Overnight Agra Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Delhi –Agra (210 Kms, 4 Hours Drive)Our Chauffer Will Welcome You At The Hotel! Embark Upon An Enjoyable Drive Towards The Beautiful City Of Agra. On Your Arrival At The Stunning City, Experience The Great Visual Delight Of One Of The Most Famous Architectural Wonders, Taj Mahal. With Wonderful Work Of Art, The Mesmerizing Beauty Of The Monument Is Unmatched!. Enjoy Stunning View Of Taj Mahal From This Little Octagonal Tower. The Stunning Tower Is Positioned Across The River Yamuna. Post Lunch Enjoy Trip To Agra Fort, Itmad – Ud – Daulah (Baby Taj), Mehtab Bagh. The Memorable Trip To The Brilliant Marble Factory. Enjoy Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 2 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – DelhiAfter Having A Healthy Breakfast In The Morning, Get Ready For Drive Towards The Ghost City Of Fatehpur Sikri. The Spectacular City Was Built Of Red Sandstone To Honour Saint Salim Chisti. The Holy Place Is Remarkable For Stability And Creativity. Experience Some Stunning Visual Treat With Diwan-E-Khas, Punch Mahal, The Tomb Of Salim Chisti, And The Buland Darwaza. Now Get Ready For Journey Back Home With Cherishing Memories Of Agra Trip!
- 1 Night accommodation with breakfast (double/twin-sharing room)
- Tonga Ride at Agra.
- Pickup from Hotel / Airport in the morning / Departure to Hotel
- English Speaking Guide Fee for all Sites and Tour
- Toyota AC Car - All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver & Fuel
- All Sites Expenses and fee includes
- Any Alcohol, insurance , Video Camera fee Wine, Beer Served with Lunch .
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.